Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kitty and the Midnight Hour, by Carrie Vaughn


Kitty is a radio host- and also secretly a werewolf. She accidentally starts a new show, The Midnight Hour. It is a talk
show for the vampires, werewolves and other supernatural
beings who have been in hiding from the "normal" humans. As
Kitty does her best to help other people with their problems, she
starts to realize that her pack, the werewolves she hangs out
with every full moon, are maybe not the best place for her.

I LOVED this book! I honestly think it was won of the best books
I have read lately. I liked that Kitty was both willing to see that
she is not perfect and tries to do something about it. I hate when
a book has a heroine who does nothing about her problems
except complain. The writing was great and I laughed out loud
several times while reading this book.

If you like urban fantasy I HIGHLY recommend this book.
5 stars,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment