Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

Every since she was little Raven has loved the supernatural, in particular vampires! This (plus her gothic dressing habits) has made her an outsider in her town and even her family. But when a family finally moves into an old mansion nearby she is delighted by the new and eccentric household, she is charmed by exactly what horrifies the rest of town. In fact she thinks it might be possible that they are real-life vampires.

I picked this up in great shape for $0.20 at the Salvation Army, thinking that although it looked extremely stupid it might be good for a laugh. It's a good thing that was all I was expecting, because that is exactly what I got. Mary-Sues and cliches run rampant, in fact that is pretty much all there is! I alternately rolled my eyes, sneered and laughed at how ridiculous the whole book was. If you have some time to kill and need something mindless this is good.

1 Star

Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment