Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Chamber of Secrets, by J.K. Rowing

Recently I have read the book Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by the awe inspiring J.K. Rowling. In this book Jo does an excellent job of providing many questions in which to ponder and answering only a few, not exactly leaving you hanging, but leaving you with just a taste of what is yet to come. At the end of a chapter entitled, coincidently, The Chamber of Secrets Jo leaves us with this: “Open,” said Harry in a low, faint hiss. The serpents parted as the wall cracked open, the halves slid smoothly out of sight, and Harry, shaking from head to foot, walked inside”
Of course, I didn’t hesitate to continue reading. Nor did I at the end of the next chapter, or the next for that matter. How could I when Jo always ends so spectacularly?
I would recommend this book (this series, for that matter) to anyone and everyone, but that’s just because I love it so much!


5 Stars,
Selly

No comments:

Post a Comment