Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, by Ally Carter

This is the second book in the Gallagher Girls series. I found it to be just as thrilling and good as the first. Cammie's mom isn't acting normal. Cammie's spy instincts kick in. She knows something is up but doesn't quite know what. Cammie spies on her mom and figures out that there is another school of spies! It's a all boys spy school! Cammie is on another mission for a class and she meets one of the boys. Are they better then the Gallagher Girls? Little does she know that the mission won't be the only time she sees Zach....
5 stars,Anna

1 comment:

  1. I bet you a zillion dollars ive read this book more than you!!!!
    I LOVED IT!!!!!!

    to zack- XOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXX I have the biggest crush on you, honestly... out of all the boy book characters...

    To cammie- LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!!!!!

    to bex- you ROCK.

    Liz- You deserve more space in this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete