Friday, August 14, 2009

The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown

Robert Langdon, a Havard professor doing a lecture tour, is
woken in the middle of the night by the police. The curator of
the Louvre has been murdered the night that Langdon was
suppose to meet him. The police suspect Langdon, but he is
innocent. Helped by Sophie Neveu, a cryptologist, he tries to
solve the murder and clear his name.

I had been meaning to read this book for a long time, so when I
saw it at a book sale this past spring I bought it. It was one of
the heaviest books I got, so it was in the bottom of the bag of
books I bought and I only just got around to reading it a few
days ago.

It was really good! The writing was clever and I loved the
interesting puzzles and riddles. The characters were interesting
and felt quite real. I recommend the movie too if you liked this
book!
5 stars,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment